Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Welcome April!

Since last April, I feel like we've had an awful, terrible, no-good year. (Death! Cancer! Seizures! Medical suckiness! Premature birth! Feeding tubes! Work woes!)

Granted, the bright spots have been blindingly so. ( Kid2's homecoming! Adoption! Kid3's homecoming! Completing our family! Love, love, love in abundance!)

We are ready for a brand new year. April is as good a time to start as any, in my mind, what with the spring finally coming to our little corner of the globe and the one year anniversary of the First Bad Thing looming. We each have many happy things to be thankful for, and many more to look forward to.

I am thankful for a wonderful spouse, my three beautiful girls, my awesome friends and family, and a job I love. I am looking forward to a year filled with glorious, girlie giggles, and more love in abundance. I am truly blessed in this world. Here's to a year of remembering that.

No comments: